Location: Neptune Society – Little Rock, Arkansas
*** We are offering $3K Sign- On Bonus to qualified candidate***
*** Pay $75K-$80K Annually plus bonus potential ***
Why work for Neptune Society? Neptune Society is the largest provider of affordable cremation services in the nation. Over the past 50 years, our experienced team has assisted families in carrying out final wishes more affordably, with dignity, care and respect.
Certified a Great Place to Work 3 years in a row, we understand that our team members are our greatest asset. In addition to a favorable work schedule unique to our industry, some rewarding benefits we provide include:
- A generous compensation package, which consists of a base salary + bonus potential
- Competitive health and wellness plans (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Personal time)
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Job-related training, tuition reimbursement, and career path development
- Company discounts, and more
- Work/Life balance
- Typically M-F schedule 8:30 AM to 5 PM
- Closed on major Holidays
Our Services Manager is responsible for providing the highest quality of service to our families while managing day-to-day operations and stimulating business growth. Our managers get to focus on serving families and developing their team, not just managing budgets and expenses.
The ideal candidate is a positive, results-oriented manager, who will lead team members to provide exceptional customer service, while building community relations to expand the location’s business.
Some additional essential duties, responsibilities and requirements for the Services Manager role include:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide the highest quality services and products
- Direct and control the operational activities of the location
- Expand the location’s business and manage costs to achieve annual financial and marketing goals
- Select, train and motivate location staff to service excellence
- Participate in community as a part of local promotional efforts
- Ensure the location’s operating practices comply with appropriate regulations and Company policies
Who should apply? Those who are dedicated to serving families, and are committed to overseeing your own location; have a strong sense of teamwork, respect, trust, and communication; and have strong ethical and moral standards.
- At least 2 years of managerial experience or 5 years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred and completion of a diploma training program at a college or technical school specializing in Funeral Services
- A valid state Funeral Director licensure is required
- High level of compassion and integrity
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
If this describes you, contact Noheli Durietz for more information at Noheli.Durietz@sci-us.com.