Spring Course Begins April 3
What impression do you make? Do you provide consistently high-quality experiences that families and loved ones remember forever? Making the best impression is key.
Making Best Impressions will provide many valuable skills and tips that will help you work more effectively with families. You will explore the best practices that have been identified by industry leaders. How you dress, stand, and present yourself influences how people interact with you. There are nuances to written and oral communication that will strengthen what you say. Simple tips can help people perceive you as being genuine and caring. Whether new to the profession or a seasoned professional, if you want to sharpen your image, this course is for you.
Once you have completed this course, you will:
- Be more effective in guiding families through difficult times as you honor the dignity of the dead.
- Build rapport as people understand that you care about them.
- Sharpen your image. It is the most valuable thing you have.
- Dates: April 3 - May 5
- Times: Flexible, self-paced
- Price: $345/Selected Members $245 (Email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your coupon code.)
- Continuing Education: This course has been approved by the APFSP for 8.0 contact hours. View current state approvals here.
- Registration Closes: Friday, March 31
Meet Your Instructor
Fred Bayley is heralded as a service industry leader not only building extraordinary customer service but also creating service excellence. He has worked with many organizations in establishing a service culture. Fred was recognized as of one of 30 visionaries in lifelong learning. He is an internationally known author, trainer, and speaker.