Frazer’s Funeral Home
Frazer’s Funeral Home, a one firm, family owned funeral home, is currently seeking a full-time licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer. Job duties will include, but not limited to:
- Be on a first call rotation schedule (on call every third night).
- Make removals (home, nursing home, hospital, etc).
- Embalm bodies and make other preparations as required such as: dressing, cosmetizing, and casketing remains.
- Meet with families to make funeral arrangements.
- Direct funerals.
- Assist with production of DVD tribute videos and funeral programs.
- Assist with some cemetery work.
- Dual licensed in the State of Arkansas or be able to obtain licenses in Arkansas.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Typing and word processing on typewriters as well as computer skills.
- Able to lift and move remains as needed.
- Must live in Warren, Arkansas.
- Must present (attire) and conduct yourself in a professional and respectable manner.
- Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish).
A guaranteed salary and profit sharing will be discussed upon interview. On-site living accommodations are available if needed. One day off a week, one weekend off per month, Three 3-day weekends off per year, and after one year 14 paid vacation days per year. Please send your resume to email@example.com.